Friday, September 19, 2008

David Hasselhoff VS. Donny Osmond

Ok this may sound very weird to you but whenever I think of David Hasselhoff I think of Donny Osmond and vice versa. And here is why.....


Last year Kraig and I went to a Jazz games and during a commercial break the Mascot pulled out a "mind reading helmet" and put it on a random male in the audience. When the helmet was on it showed what he was thinking on the big screens in the stadium, and it showed a women from baywatch running down the beach in her skimpy swimsuit. Then the Mascot went to Donny Osmond who was watching the game. Donny's "thoughts" appeared on the screen and it happened to be David Hasselhoff running on the beach in his skimpy swimsuit! It was so funny, but to top it off the Mascot then put it on one of the refs and it showed the mascot running down the beach in a skimpy swimsuit! oh it was sooo funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment