Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Merry Christmas

So FINALLY today after 10 months, we were emailed Caleb's picture with Santa from our Christmas party last year. It cracks me up. I didn't even know if Caleb knew who Santa was until he saw him at the party, but he got really excited to sit on his lap (probably because he saw how much all the other kids got excited) The two kids in front of Caleb were both his age and both LOST it, crying hysterically, when it was their turn. I thought that would upset him, but he was still excited, screaming and all.
When it was his turn, this is what he looked like the entire time:

He got excited again when his turn was over and santa gave him a candy cane.

I showed Caleb the picture and asked him who the man was and he said, "Santa Clause. It's Christmas time!" Not quite Christmas time yet, but it's right around the corner!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awsome picture! Celab cracks me up, can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I spelt AWESOME wrong...so much for that college edumacation.

    ReplyDelete