Saturday, November 22, 2008

SLC here we come!

After a lot of thought and a LOT of prayer Kraig has decided to change his major to architecture. I am very excited for him and that he has found something that he has a passion for. Unfortunatley the only school in Utah to have an architecture program is the Univeristy of Utah. So January 1st we will be moving from our cute little home in our cute little valley down to Salt Lake City. It will definatley be a change and we are sad to go but know that it is the right thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Just kidding (but not really) I am really excited for you guys, even though it sucks. I've come to grips with the fact that 4-5 years in SLC with the possibility of coming back here forever is better than 4-5 years here and then leaving forever like my stinking brothers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portland has GREAT architecture schools, and great architecture. you should consider the quality of schools along with the other factors.

    ReplyDelete