Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time to Vote for your Favorite Shirt!

Ok so here are your options. Note that two shirts have images on both sides and two have images only on the front. Like mentioned before, the one for the kids could be done just on the front no matter which one is chosen. Also, the Woodbury 2010 text would be optional (ie those who want it can have it and those who don't we will leave it out) and other things can be changed as well if you think it would look better. After the shirt is chosen, we will figure out color options.

Everybody should vote for their top TWO favorite shirts in order of your favorite (ie your favorite first, then your second favorite). Thanks!
PS. EVERYONE needs to vote TODAY!!!!!



new and IMPROVED trees:

8 comments:

  1. OK, I vote option 1, only with the front logo over to the side like the front of option 2. I will however proudly wear any of them. They are ALL very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote fore #4. Not necessarily for the logo, but because the cut of that shirt is fantastic! It would look really good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed my mind, just like papa's! I like 1 with logo on the side...sorry I am a copy cat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all ;)

    In order of likability for me:
    #4 best because alan's physic will be fantastic in it ;)
    #1 but agree with dad on the front logo being to the side (and maybe a smidge smaller like 2 also)
    #2
    #3
    But they are all quite fab and you guys have done a wonderful job. Thanks for all your hard work.


    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new trees are fab. I think #4 should now be thrown out entirely since we men are already too intimidated by Alan's incredible physique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #2 and then 1. I also like the logo on the side for number one. They all look wonderful! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #1 front to the side with the # 2 back

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shirts are weird. The collar cuts down on both the front view and back view. I like option 2 then option 1. Unless any other option (like taping a picture of half dome on a second hand shirt) is substantially cheaper, in which case I choose that option.

    ReplyDelete