Thursday, January 22, 2009

American Idol Talk


I know my sisters watch the show (and are obsessed) and now that I have TV I can watch the show (and am obsessed), and I am desperate for some communication with the fam, so I am going to ask you to talk to me about American Idol.

I personally am excited for this season(esp b/c I have TV and am now a TV junky). What do you think about the new host? I think she is good, makes the show that much more exciting. She has good comments and yet sticks up for herself. I was FURIOUS about the whole bikini chick! tacky both on her part and on the show's part on trying to get us to stay tuned to see bikini girl sing. But the thing so far that has shocked me the most was yesterday (in Louisville) when Kara thought that girl was on the show as a joke because she couldnt sing and she just about started crying! I felt so bad for her! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, that show is junk. you should watch something more uplifting like Lost, or heroes. American idol will rot your brain.
    Love you ,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... I know all TV is junk david! but i am def. not watching lost, i have watched a lot of it it was basically a male soap opera! i shouldnt watch any tv... but i do!

    ReplyDelete