Is everybody receiving these posts? People haven't responded to anything (besides me of course) in a LONG time! I feel so far away now, i need to hear what is going on! and there has been ZERO participation from a younger sister of mine who will remain nameless (***cough-Kirsten-cough***)
OK i am of my soap box now... I hope everyone is doing good. Things are going well here. Kraig is loving his classes. I think he is a little nervous b/c he has to get his portfolio that will allow him to enter the program done by the end of February, and he just started drawing Monday. But he really likes it.
WE also get to go see a concert with Bobby McFerrin for one of his classes. I think that will be pretty fun. Did you know that he sang all the parts to don't worry be happy him self? wow He has learned how to sing while breathing in as well as out well... you will just have to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtXrKo8Btfc
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment