Saturday, January 24, 2009

When I Grow Up...



(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

...

I saw this on my friends blog and couldn't pass it by. I didn't look it up on snopes because I didn't care-it was just too funny.

Courtney-

I agree that American Idol is totally fabulous! I don't agree, however, about Cara. I think she is definitely not an asset to the show. I don't remember exactly who I like but there have been a few people that I think are going to do really well. The Castro guy that I LOVED last year, not so much a fan of his brother. We'll definitely have to keep tabs after Hollywood week when it's easier to keep track of people! BTW-Good luck with the new job this Monday!

I hope everyone is doing well. I love and miss you all! Have a great day.

Love, Megan


2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious! i just about wet my pants, both when i saw the picture and again when i read the story!!!! hahahhahahahhhahaa

    ReplyDelete